- 1. It is the patient’s right to receive the desired health services.
- 2. The information should be provided to the patient in a suitable manner and sufficient rate.
- 3. The patient’s right to freely choose and make decisions in receiving health services should be respected.
- 4. The supply of health services should be based on respecting the patient’s privacy (right to privacy) and respecting the principle of confidentiality.
- 5. Access to an efficient complaint handling system is a patient’s right.